Who is the Real Queen of Pop?? The voting has ended!

According to the poll I've made which began from 29 November & ended 15 December about the Real Queen of Pop, as you can see by looking the results of the poll, the
Real Queen of Pop is MADONNA!

 

To be more specific, Madonna has 3.131 votes and Lady Gaga has 2.980 votes.
Of course there were others who think that they 
are both Queens ( 92 votes )
and others who don't like them ( 91 votes ). 
For those who didn't vote for Gaga or Madonna , it's obvious that don't like Pop music in general...

 

Madonna has a long history in Pop music , movies and many other projects that don't involve music, such as Hard Candy Gyms, Material Girl Collection, Raising Malawi Foundation etc .She knows how to attract the media attention. For over 30 years she is on the Top!



Lady Gaga has entered the Pop scene so suddenly & made a huge impact. She is also involved in many things apart from music, such as the Born this Way Foundation and more. 


[Image: madonna_gaga_cone.jpg]

For those who accuse Madonna or Gaga about copy , I have to say that we all have our inspirations. There is nothing wrong with that! If somebody admits that he/she is inspired by another artist, that is called "honesty". In this case, copy is the sincerest form of flattery. It's not so bad to pay tribute to another artist. The bad sense of copy is when you don't admit that you copy someone & it is absolutely obvious that you copy an artist.


What bothers me personally is when somebody continually copies someone & has nothing more to add except copy. To me, those people shouldn't be called "artists" but "Impersonators". ( I don't have anything against impersonators. Actually they are very creative!) 

 

The reason I analyze so much the issue about "copy" is that I view many people's comments on that poll & many of them get so passionate, even aggressive, rude and hostile! 

Sorry guys but I don't like HATERS in general. 
Music is supposed to bring people together, not divide them!


Madonna is the Real Queen of Pop whether you like it or not!

Thank you all so much for taking the time & vote for your favourite artist!
I hope you have fun participating in this poll as much as I did making it!


Stay tuned for another polls & contests. 

The next time I want to give free prizes! Hope I can make it very soon!

Comments

  1. Well said... Madonna has shown Lady Gaga and the other female artists how it's done! She paved the way for them, throwing out a myriad of artistic ideas and influences. She was the very first independent female artist, creating her image, fame and... her money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you Ozzy!I can't think of any artist who isn't influenced by Madonna. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Feel free to read my other posts and comment as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts