Friday, July 6, 2012

George Clooney And Stacy Keibler: Food Poisoning In Italy

Accoding to sources close to the pair, George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler got to enjoy a meal they ate in Italy this week twice, because hours after eating it they both got a bad case of food poisoning.

To be more exact, George, Stacy and some friends dropped by a restaurant in Cernobbio July 4th- in the same province where Clooney owns a fancy lake home - but they quickly regretted it.

The next day, Stacy tweeted: "Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy."

It has to be noted that the entire party who dined with George and Stacy that night got food poisoning. 

The manager of the restaurant reportedly claimed that George and his plas must have gotten food poisoning elsewhere because it didn't happen at his restaurant.

Thankfully, no one ended up in the hospital

What do you think?

Is this restaurant to blame for George, Stacy and their pals' food poisoning?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.