Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Quotes Before Their Marriage

Tom Cruise's marriage to Katie Holmes was his third and he was so excited about it that he couldn’t stop gushing about how Katie Holmes was the perfect woman for him. Sadly, now that the pair is divorcing let's take a look at some of the revealing  quotes from Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes discussing their love and marriage.

"I know I'm with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So the wedding – that's just the party," an elated Tom quoted as saying in 2006 before his over-the-top nuptials in Italy.


And it appeared as if love would last forever the third time around when he told a magazine: "I won't let this woman get away."





Well, as inaccurate as that quote looks, now the infamous Oprah couch-jumping incident looks absolutely ridiculous. After Tom did his pogo stick madly happy routine on Oprah’s daytime show he claimed about life with Katie: "I really just knew. It was an explosion. And she is just magic. And I really think that all men should celebrate their women. … They should all jump on couches for them. … When you find that woman, you should absolutely be unabashed about it. That's how I feel about it."


Ironically, Tom's celebration had an expiration date. But Tom wasn’t alone in his over-the-top quotes of elation. Katie joined in too, stating:  "From the moment I met him it just felt like I'd known him forever. I was blown away. He's the most incredible man. He's so generous and kind, and he helps so many people, and, um, he makes me laugh like I've never laughed, and he's a great friend.… Tom and I will always be in our honeymoon phase.… Tom is the most incredible man in the world."

Katie also added: "I was in love from the moment that I shook his hand for the first time."

Too bad that their love didn't last forever. We couldn't say the same about their over-the-top quotes of elation...


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts