Tara Reid's Plastic Surgery





Tara Reid felt a huge pressure to look beautiful and that's the reason why she has gone under the knife for multiple plastic surgery procedures.  





Tara Reid had a boob job and stomach lipo.


Tara Reid’s stomach makes her look about forty years older than the rest of her. It's tragic that her huge, saggy implants and lumpy/saggy stomach skin make her look decades older. She didn't apparently have this in mind when she made the decision to have work done!





The irony is that Tara Reid is more famous for her botched breast augmentation than her acting career. And as if that just wasn't enough, her botched breast implants were accidentally revealed on a NYC red carpet a few years ago. In fact, her dress fell off her shoulder! (Oops!!!)



One plastic surgeon revealed that Reid's implants healed poorly because she is a smoker. Some speculated that they healed poorly because she'd gone to a discount plastic surgeon and paid for her implants with a coupon. It is well known that smoking deprives the body of oxygen. Oxygen is undoubtedly needed for healing.

The question is: "What Tara Reid reveals on why she had plastic surgery in the first place?"










"I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I weigh 110 pounds now, but I always used to fluctuate by 10 pounds, so my skin was kind of saggy. I figured, I'm in Hollywood, I'm getting older, I'm going to fix them."


And what Tara responded when she was asked about her plastic surgery gone wrong?







"First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, "Don't worry, it's going to be better." But after six months of "it's going to get better," it started to get worse and worse. Guys I was dating would be like, "What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed. So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure." Tara added.


As for the liposuction thing Tara had to claim:




"I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted, I'm not going to lie - a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."


It has to be mentioned that Tara Reid made these statements in an interview with US Weekly about her plastic surgery gone wrong. 

 
What do you think of Tara Reid's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts