Dina Lohan On "Dr. Phil" Interview: "I Wasn't Drunk"

An interview with Dina Lohan is set to air on "The Dr. Phil Show" on Monday, but a clip of the conversation posted to YouTube on Wednesday is already causing controversy.
-->



In the clip, the mother of Lindsay Lohan showed erratic behavior including crying awkward movements that led Dina's ex-husband, Michael Lohan, to ask Dr. Phil: "Was she drinking before she did your interview?"

Now, Dina Lohan, who filmed the interview months ago, has come out to defend herself and insists she was not drunk.


"I don't care what it looks like. I'm fine and I don't care what anyone says," Lohan told celebrity website TMZ. "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That's their job . I don't blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I'm fine. I'm fine."

It has to be noted that Dr. Phil's interview focuses on Dina's mothering skills and in the clip he points out that Lohan has been described as the "worst mother in America" for reportedly partying with Lindsay before she turned 21.


However, Lohan told TMZ that she is a "good mom" who is always there for her four children. "I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free"

What do you think? Was Dina Lohan drunk on Dr. Phil or not?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts