LeAnn Rimes Rehab

LeAnn Rimes has entered rehab for "anxiety and stress".




It has to be noted that Rimes has "voluntarily" admitted herself to the facility for 30 days... just a day after her 30th birthday.

Rimes' representative Marcel Pariseau has confirmed the news to People.com, stating: "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30 day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress.
While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated".


The country singer has opened up about her decision to go into the rehabilitation centre.








She told the website: "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be. All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much. I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them".


Her husband has also spoken out to show his support for her decision.







He added: "My wife is the most remarkable and courageous woman I know. I am so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself. I will be with her every step of the way".
Good luck LeAnn Rimes!

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts