Miranda Kerr "Marie Claire" Australia's October 2012 Issue

Miranda Kerr looks gorgeous in a corset on the cover of "Marie Claire" Australia's October 2012 issue, on newsstands September 5.







Kerr, 29, shared with the mag:

On husband Orlando Bloom's favorite home cooked meal: "His favorite thing at the moment is when I slow-roast the chicken. So, I’ll put the chicken in the oven for like eight hours and just slow roast it in coconut oil with garlic and onion and, yeah, it’s delicious."


On magazine cover photo shoots: "When you shoot a cover it’s more about engaging with the audience. You need to be a little bit more friendly and approachable. It depends on what you’re wearing, as well, and the feeling that you want to portray and what the editor wants. We all work together and you try and give a few variations and then they can get what they want."

On what’s changed since her son Flynn's birth: "Everything, I’d say. I’m not traveling as much now because I prefer to spend my time with him. It put it in a new perspective, like, he’s the most important thing. It’s amazing and I love it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts