Alessandra Ambrosio Quotes

1. Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.


2. I'm a chocaholic.

3. I would like to have a big white wedding and eventually have a family.

4. I want the attention, I love the attention.

5. I speak to my childhood friends almost every day over the Internet.

6. I love little teddy bears and little fluffy animals. I buy them all the time.


7. I have seven different jewels for my piercing. Every day I wear a different one, according to the clothes I am wearing.


8. I've always wanted to be a cardiologist. If I have time I want to study Medicine someday.

9. I'm as vain as everybody else, but if I see a mirror I have to look at myself.

10. I’ll never forget my little city! I could talk a whole day about it!


11. Feel good. Once you feel good, you look good, too. (The secret to looking great in lingerie)






12. Believe in yourself. Listen to the photographers you work with, and try to be professional at all time. (Advice to aspiring models)


What do you think of Alessandra Ambrosio quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts