Anna Nicole Smith Quotes

1. I don't have a boyfriend right now. I'm looking for anyone with a job that I don't have to support.

2. It's very expensive to be me. It's terrible the things I have to do to be me.

3. Vickie Lynn Hogan is my birth certificate's name.

4. I don't understand why God took him and didn't take me.

5. I have been alone since my husband died. I stay in my home. I don't date. It's hard to date when you're at home. Nobody knows you.


6. Men don't even ask me out. I can't remember the last time I was asked out on a date, and I'm talking years here. I spend my life more and more alone.

7. I don't drink as much as I use to could.

8. Marrying into money was not a good thing for me.

9. You never know if they like you for who you are or what you are. Would he love me or the money?

10. People are just so stupid.

11. Living in a small town, I knew everybody and everybody knew me.


12. If I have another child, I doubt I'll get married again. I don't think men particularly want to be with me.

13. I wanted to become a model and an actress.

14. I never thought to ever ask for money. I was so stupid.

15. I just feel a connection with Marilyn Monroe. I just love her. I just completely feel what she went through.

16. I am just so happy and thrilled and I am so glad Mr. Hefner chose me.


17. I'm going to fight until the end. My husband is worth it. He wanted me to have it. He was worth a lot. He was a very, very wealthy man.




18. I did Playboy. There was an ad in the paper for playmates. Playboy called me and flew me to Los Angeles, and I was on the March cover of 1992.

19. I was 23, and he was 86. I saw a very sick man. I just wanted to just talk with him. There was no physical attraction at all. He was very much attracted to me.


20. All I did was eat and watch TV. (ater the death of her husband, J. Howard Marshall II)



21. I want it so bad. I've tried so hard my whole life. I'm kindhearted, and I give, give, give. I think maybe it's my time to receive. (interview in People magazine, 1993, on her desire for stardom)

22. For some reason people think I am this terrible person and it really hurts me to hear that. I am just doing the best I know how to.


23. Nobody has ever respected me and done things for me and loved me. So when Howard (former husband J. Howard Marshall II) came along, it was a blessing. He is the only person in my life who does not care about what other people say about me. He truly loves me and I love him for it. (To Larry King regarding her love for her second husband, J. Howard Marshall II, an octogenarian billionaire oil tycoon who died a year after they married)

24. The people in (Texas) won't believe it when these pictures of me hit the newsstands, because I was considered a goody-two-shoes nerd back in high school. (on landing her first cover on Playboy magazine, March 1992)


25. As long as ratings stay high, they can laugh all they want. (interview in People magazine in 2002 about the jokes made about her reality show)


26. I want to be the new Marilyn Monroe.

27. I'm sick of being accused of gold-digging. It just so happens I get turned on by liver spots.

28. I didn't know what Guess jeans were. I just shopped at Wal-Mart and Kmart and stuff like that. (1992)

29. Everything I have is because of them. (in 2005, about her breasts)


30. He's seen everything - even my videos. He just thinks: "It's mom." He's more like a father or a husband. He says: "Mom, if you don't call me by this time, I'm going to be very worried." And if I don't call him, he's at the door, shaking, crying because he's afraid that something happened to me. He's so protective. (1994, about her son Daniel)

31. I grew up poor. I had no money. My family was poor. There's things I wanted to do and couldn't. I was an abused wife. Just - there's tons of things that I couldn't even mention. And for me to come up and to have all of this fame and fortune, it's just - it is a Cinderella story to me.


32. I finally feel like I'm becoming somebody. I really think like I can do something. I just know I'm going to be an actress. I want it so bad. (interview in People magazine, 1993, on becoming a spokesmodel for Guess Jeans)




33. It's been seven years since I've had sex.


What do you think of Anna Nicole Smith quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts