Diane Keaton Plastic Surgery

Many people wonder how Diane Keaton looks so great at her age. Did she have plastic surgery or is she 100% natural?  



Diane Keaton, 66, told the April issue of "AARP: The Magazine" in 2012: "My thinking about plastic surgery is this: I haven't had it, but never say never. Because when you do, you are definitely going to go there. I said I would never have intercourse before I was married, and I did. I said I would never go to a psychiatrist, and I spent much of my life in psychoanalysis. I've done all kinds of things I said I wouldn't do and, of course, now I'm glad. Thrilled."

Keaton has also revealed to Inquirer in 2012: "I would never say anything positive or negative about plastic surgery. I think it can be wonderful for some people. If it makes someone feel better, good for them. But for me, I don’t know. It’s probably too late at this point anyway. I guess I can have a straightforward facelift. That would be possible. We’ll see. Next time I see you, I’ll be like this (makes a stiff, zombie-like facial expression). "


The question is: "What plastic surgeons beleive about Diane Keaton? Has she gone under the knife or not?" 

Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia - examining photos of how Keaton has changed through the years - wrote on his blog: "Diane Keaton maybe forgot her nose job?"








What do you think about Diane Keaton? Did she have plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts