Kate Upton Quotes

1. I never deprive myself. If I’m craving something once a week, then I’ll go have it… Ice cream or whatever, I just eat the foods I like.



2. I have to give credit to my trainer. He definitely kept me motivated in staying in shape… I’ve always been naturally curvy, but of course I had to get used to being in the public eye.

3. I grew up in Florida riding horses, so for the majority of my life I was either in boots and jeans or a bathing suit. I understand why my male followers like me.… It’s like any job. You find your strengths and play them up.


4. I love my curves. You know, I’m healthy and I think that’s what Sports Illustrated represents: healthy, confident women who love their bodies.



5. I like my bikinis very small, and I also like, uh, nude-colored bikinis because people double-take - they think I'm naked on the beach.

6. I know I said sometimes I wear clothes but apparently I lied...I'm only packing swimsuits.

7. I just want to get married in a bathing suit... Deal with it.


8. You know you spend most of your time at airports when your flight has been delayed 45 mins and your so comfortable you had no idea haha.



9. Does any one know when my supposed "weight gain intervention" occurred because I wasn't invited.....

10. Pickup lines never work...I think someone clever, witty and funny is very attractive.

11. I like to laugh. I like to have a good time. I don't like to be so serious about things, so I would want a guy who would want to laugh and have a good time, too.


12. If you're not confident enough to come talk then obviously nothing's going to come of it, because we're not even going to meet.


13. It definitely happens more often than you would think when someone comes up and you're like: "He's really attractive and seems really nice," and it just doesn't work if he smells bad.


What do you think of Kate Upton's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts