Edward Furlong Quotes

1. I don't think anyone has a normal family.

2. But I'm not like sad, depressed miserable person. I guess sometimes I give off that impression.

3. I'd be a liar if I said I had a normal family.

4. A lot of people my age are so hyper. I like hyper people.

5. But I think it would drive me more crazy to just go do a movie that I didn't believe in, you know?


6. If I was in a room with a bunch of skinheads talking about racism, then I would be disturbed, but after we finished a take, we were normal people again.


7. Detroit was kind of a random thing where it was like a chance to be in a rock 'n' roll movie.


8. I had a hard time going back to school after T2. I really didn't want to go to private school.



9. I enjoy playing people that are totally different than me.

10. I was scared I was going to have some weird shape to my head and I was pleased that I didn't.


11. I'm so embarrassed by that album. I don't even own it myself.


12. I have a little brother. He's actually living at my house right now. He's going to be 18.



13. It's really hard to find good movies, and that's pretty much what I try to find, good movies.

14. I've always wanted to do a movie that takes place in the 70's and was about rock and roll and getting high, like Dazed and Confused or Fast Times at Ridgemont High.


15. It hasn't been a totally smooth road, but in the whole span of things I feel like a very lucky person.


16. People aren't born racist.

17. The first willing concert I went to was Aerosmith when I was like 14.

18. Little Odessa. Of all my movies, it's the one that I still really love when I watch it and I'm pretty happy with what I didn in that.


19. When I was a kid, the idea of why I wanted acting to be the thing I do for the rest of my life was different. It was: "Oh yeah, I'll get girls and be famous".


20. Who wants to go to school and be asked for, like, 20 autographs?

21. I really didn't want to get pigeonholed.

22. KISS is the most brilliant band ever to be alive, and Gene Simmons is the coolest guy that ever lived.


23. She called me like a week later and said it was for T2. I loved The Terminator so it was pretty much like a dream come true.





24. I like the piano a lot better 'cause it seemed like I got a lot more instant music out of the piano than I did with the guitar.


25. Basically, man, I just love myself.



26. My biggest fear was the I'd be a one-time guy.




27. I think Tim Roth is awesome.

28. Being a kid in this business, you naturally grow up a lot quicker, and it could drive someone crazy if they're not careful.


29. I'm actually very happy in my life.

30. Maybe part of it is that I'm a little bit crazy, and another thing is, my mannerisms have always been…I'm not like a hyper person.

31. Around 15, 16, I started not really wanting to be famous. I just loved acting, loved trying to make emotions clear to people.

32. I'm a real lazy, slow kind of person.


33. I'm not this tortured soul or anything.





34. There's the art house movies and the action movies and the chick films. I think the same thing's happening with actors.



35. I'm not really ashamed of who I am, but publicity for me is not really about letting people know who Eddie is inside.


37. But one out of ten is the really good one, something that I really want to fight for. And I usually have to fight for it.

38. I'd love to do a real long speech again, eleven minutes dedicated to ME!

39. But we all kind of knew we were doing a really good movie while we were filming it.

40. I pretty much grew up in Pasadena just like any other kid who grows up in Pasadena.




What do you think of Edward Furlong's quotes?




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts