Is Charlie Sheen Jewish ?

Just in case you wonder: "Is Charlie Sheen Jewish?", the truth is that Sheen is not Jewish.  





To be more exact, Charlie Sheen (real name: Carlos Irwin Estévez) revealed to Billy Bush and Kit Hoover's "Access Hollywood Live" that he in fact is Jewish.


"My mom is Jewish. Here's where it gets confusing - we don't know who her father was," Sheen stated in the phone interview. "But she is, in fact, Jewish. So I guess that would make me Jewish, and my children Jewish."

Sheen added: "And Brooke (Mueller), my ex-wife is Jewish. So I guess I should've rolled all that out too." (Mueller's mother Miora Fiore, born Moira Roskin, is Jewish.)

A confused Bush told Sheen: "You're getting accused of anti-Semitic remarks - you might want to say: "By the way, I'm Jewish!" "


Sheen replied: "I know, I know - stupid me. I just got caught sleeping, caught napping, which is rare for me. Anywho… But I'm proud of it. There you have it."







To take things from the start, on the "The Alex Jones Show" Sheen said he had embarrassed Chuck Lorre, the Jewish creator of Two and A Half Men "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process". In an interview with TMZ, Sheen went on about Lorre: "He's a stupid, stupid little man and a pussy punk that I'd never want to be like. That's me being polite."


In his interviews, Sheen also called Lorre "Chaim Levine." (Lorre was born Charles Levine - a Hebrew version would be Chaim.) According to Media Decoder, the remark struck executives at both CBS and Warner Brothers as anti-Semitic. This occurred around the time Charlie and "Two and a Half Men" got yanked for the rest of the season.

In response to CBS yanking him, Sheen posted an enraged letter to TMZ: "What does this say about Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre) after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me…I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words - imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."

Right after that Sheen, 47, fired Mark Burg as his manager. Sheen re-hired Burg on March 1 or perhaps a day before. On March 2, Burg, who is Jewish, told TMZ.com that Sheen's three attorneys (including his divorce lawyer) are Jewish. Mark Burg revealed to TMZ: "Charlie Sheen's ex-publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is JewishCharlie Sheen's entertainment attorney, Jake Bloom, is JewishCharlie Sheen's litigation attorney, Marty Singer, is JewishCharlie Sheen's divorce attorney, Mark Gross, is Jewish…I've known (Sheen) for 13 years. I don't believe that he actually sent that text…(and) since Brooke Mueller (Charlie's ex-wife) is Jewish, that would make Charlie Sheen's two sons Jewish.


What do you think? Is Charlie Sheen Jewish?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts