John Mayer On Dating Katy Perry: "I'm Quite Happy"

John Mayer opened up about his affair with Katy Perry for the first time in a new interview with Rolling Stone.


Asked how the relationship has been going, Mayer responded: "It's been...I mean, I'm quite happy."

"I'm happy in all aspects of my life," explained Mayer. "I'm very happy in all aspects of my life."

Mayer doesn't rule out tying the knot some day when asked if he wants to walk down the aisle.


"I want to live a very traditional life with a very untraditional day job. You know what I mean?" Mayer revealed to the magazine.





Mayer also spoke out about the media attention surrounding him and Perry, especially their public dates, claiming it hasn't given him "any trouble" at all.

"The only trouble I've had is maybe people geo-tagging me, but that's about it. To me it's just a matter of people knowing where you are on a given day," Mayer continued, "and I guess assessing your style when there is no style to be assessed. I don't really call that infringing on a personal life. That's just where I am, when. That's all."


On the other hand, Mayer admitted  that he "used to be incredibly put off by somebody taking a picture, thinking as if in some way it was it was invading my brain."







"But all it is is you can see where I was last weekend. That's all," Mayer stated. "So now you got a picture of where I was last weekend. That's not tremendously frightening to me."




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts