Rihanna And Chris Brown Love On Display Ar 2013 Grammy Awards

Putting their love on full display, a smiling Chris Brown and Rihanna cuddled for the cameras at the 2013 Grammy Awards, four years after the domestic violence assault.


Brown, 23, and Rihanna, 24, walked the red carpet separately prior to the event, but hooked up once inside the Staples Center.



It has to be noted that Rihanna, 24, has never hidden the fact that she took Brown back into her life.


Just in case you have missed it last week Rihanna accompanied Brown to court in Los Angeles for his hearing to determine if he's completed his court-ordered community service related to his 2009 brutal assault on Rihanna.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Rihanna defended her decision to return to Brown.


"I decided it was more important for me to be happy," Rihanna was quoted as saying. "I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!



Comments

Popular Posts