Samantha Ronson's Mom: "Lindsay Lohan Was Psychotic"

Samantha Ronson's mother, socialite Ann Dexter-Jones, is revealing the reason she "interfered" with her daughter's affair with Lindsay Lohan.
-->






"I was seriously anxious about Samantha's safety and wellbeing.  I feared tragedy," Dexter-Jones revealed to the Daily Mail. "It got to a point that I wasn't sleeping very well."


The breaking point for Dexter-Jones was the 2008 party for the opening of the luxurious hotel, The Atlantis, in Dubai.

Samantha had been hired to DJ the grand opening party and brought Lindsay with her.

"Suddenly, without any warning, Lindsay flung herself on to the thick carpet and started to roll around screaming like a child," Ann was quoted as saying, recalling the bizarre incident.


"It seemed she was upset that people, including Samantha, were not paying her enough attention. To my mind, it was classic psychotic behaviour. I took Lindsay aside and told her not to make a spectacle of herself. She was clearly out of control and spoiling for a fight," Dexter-Jones explained.
 
The next morning Anne faced down her daughter and Lohan.


"I told them I could no longer support them as a couple. I no longer approved on them being together and that Lindsay was no longer welcome in my home," Anne told The Mail.


Dexter-Jones, who is now a successful jewelry designer, claimed that Samantha did not take that well, but her romance with Lohan ended not long after.


"I saw how much pain my daughter was in and the she was suffering deeply. She is a very Zen person and not used to the kind of turmoil that Lindsay seems to thrive on," Dexter-Jones stated.





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts