Anastacia Plastic Surgery

American singer-songwriter Anastacia, 44, has reportedly gone under the plastic surgeon's knife.



In detail, Anastacia admitted that she had botox to turn back the hands of time.

"The female in me has come out. I feel lighter now - feline and feminine and 40. We're women in a society built by men, so we stay young and attractive for them. We don't do it for us."


Anastacia attributes her youthful look to two things: "not being a partyer" and Botox. "I believe in it," she claims, vigorously. "I think it's great, it's cool. When I originally had it, I couldn't have been any smoother. I was, like, wow! I don't top up all the time, but once I start to look a bit tired, I have a dose. I'm doing teeny steps, so the frown lines aren't so intense, and if the the creases become too crazy I'll have filler. It can work wonders."

It has to be noted that Anastacia refuses to give up her Botox shots, because she seems "scary" without the botox injections.


Anastacia first began having the jabs to her forehead in 2003 and now regularly turns to Botox to maintain her youthful appearance.

Anastacia revealed to Britain's Reveal magazine: "Without it, my frown scares me, let alone everyone else! I get it from my mom, who has a perma-frown. It's a family trait. So I prefer to get rid of it with Botox in two places for my forehead."

Anastacia also admits she would think of a more drastic procedure to enhance her appearance as she ages.


She was quoted as saying: "When you walk into a plastic surgery clinic, you find out about all the stuff there is out there. I would have surgery if I felt like I needed it. I think it can be addictive if you have poor self-image but I'm alright with the way that I look, although it's taken a long time to get here. Everything I've been through has affected my confidence. It's all chiseled away at my core. But there's always a bit of putty to mend it."


What do you think of Anastacia's plastic surgery?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts