Kelly Clarkson Plastic Surgery

American pop rock singer-songwriter Kelly Clarkson (full name: Kelly Brianne Clarkson) is rumored to have had plastic surgery to lose the excessive weight.  


To be more exact, Clarkson, 30, is rumored to have used liposuction on her tummy, hips, thighs and arms. She likely had a nose job.


After years of battling to keep her weight at a steady level, Kelly has finally managed to lose 30 lbs!




The truth is that in the beginning of 2012 Kelly Clarkson began a weight loss program that would result in her losing 30 pounds of fat! All she did was eat healthier and workout more. She didn't take any pills or do any crazy things to shed the pounds. She just improved her diet and exercised.



Clarkson found her confidence and is completely satisfied after her weight loss, but she has not any intention of becoming super-skinny, because she doesn't want to lose her curves.



Speaking to women's magazine Redbook, Clarkson was quoted as saying: "I do cardio. I run. I strength-train using my own body weight. I don't like free weights, because I build muscle easily".



"Really, what I try to instill in my fans is to be healthy and happy. I have no desire to be super-skinny," Clarkson explained.




Clarkson revealed to Now magazine: "I'm a fan of my butt. I totally have no chest, I'm all butt. Ever since I was a kid I've had a bubble butt - I get it from my mama."


"When people talk about my weight, I'm like: "You seem to have a problem with it; I don't. I'm fine! I like filling out a pair of jeans, because sometimes I see girls who can't…If a girl wanted bigger boobs, she could get them, but you can't get a bigger butt!"



Judging by the before and after photos, Kelly had a nose job. Her nose appears thinner and more defined. When she was younger her bridge was thicker and the tip was little round too, now it looks more defined and slim.

It has to be noted that Clarkson has never had big boobs. If there is one thing she could change on her appearance, that will be her breasts, but she admits she is afraid of getting breast implants.


Kelly told In Touch Weekly: "I dream daily of a boob job. I have little boobs. I really want one. But I'm so scared, I would never do it. I'm a wussy girl, and I'd get freaked out."

"It's hard for me to be against it, but I'm also not for it. I would never do it," Kelly stated.




What do you think? Did Kelly Clarkson have plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts