Quotes By Kimora Lee Simmons

1. I represent luxury.


2. All women are goddesses, and it's just a matter of letting that goddess-power shine - and if you don't try to be the biggest and baddest damn goddess you can be, you are selling yourself short.

3. I tell young girls all the time: "Go for the guys who are more serious, distinguished". The hot-model types, they're too pretty, and too wet behind the ears. Besides, do you want a guy who takes longer to get ready than you?


4. (on the rumors that she and Djimon Hounsou are splitting up) Wow, I put 1 of several properties I own (+ DONT live in) on the market & now apparently my whole life is fallin apart?! Rumors, Rumors…




5. I'm not used to having a boss. I'm the boss. I don't need the money. I'm filthy f... rich!

6. I'm always naked, growing up in the industry. I don't know if I'm an exhibitionist, but mostly I don't care…I don't give a damn.


7. We as women analyze every little thing that comes out of men's mouths, but sometimes you've got to just pay their craziness no heed. Just pretend it's their "time of the month" and think about the dry-cleaning you've got to pick up.





8. Don't accept less than what it is that you know that you want. Don't allow someone to be a jerk. Don't allow someone to disrespect you. Listen to the bigger voice in your head telling you that you deserve the best, whatever that is whatever that is you decide you like for yourself. It may differ from what I like or what is ideal for me. But the bottom line is to never accept less than what you know you deserve.


9. Hating someone will not make you any prettier!

10. Without aspirations for a better existence, you're stuck in the mud and going nowhere.

11. You should aspire to a level of personal excellence - to be the best you can be. You should aspire to have the richest life you can get in terms of fulfillment, happiness and peace.


12. No matter where you are in the game, no matter how successful you might be, there will always be others out there who are more talented or more beautiful or more connected than you. Get used to it! If you start dwelling on everybody else's genius, it'll become a huge wave of doubt.

13. Dating is nothing but a game. So the advice you get in some magazines: "Never play games, tell him how you feel, be vulnerable and show your heart" - it's so bogus!


14. Nobody automatically believes in your dream. Nobody! You have to turn it into reality through your own sheer grit, bullheadedness and persistence.






15. I love when people walk into my house and start grinning: "This is too much - this is so you!" Why give people brown cardboard when you can give them embroidered, crystal-flecked organza?


16. Be a gold-medal multitasker. You should be able to discuss the new Ludacris video while correcting the merchandising spreadsheets, picking the right shade of snakeskin for next season's mini-purses and catching the dog at the same time!





17. No matter what your goals are, you've got to bring other people onto your team. For one thing, if you surround yourself with people who want to be successful, you become successful.


18. Everyone has an opinion; the question is which opinions are actually relevant to your journey and which are just static in the air?


19. It's not always what you know, but who you know. Get out and meet people.



20. I will beat a bitch's ass.

21. I hope that when girls see my clothes, my shoes, or my outrageous jewelry collection, they feel the thrill of wanting more for themselves too. I love what my friend Andre Leon Talley said: "If you are successful, people want to see it. They want to share in your dream".


22. Difficulties are not interruptions to our journey; they are part of it, as if they're part of the weave of the cloth of our lives. They weave in and become an essential part of the whole. Because the more challenges we face, the more capable we realize we are and the less there is to fear.

23. Everything must be fabulous!


24. Gatecrash the right parties. You may not get the invites to the hot parties in your field, yet. But just like there's always a back door into a career, there's always a back door into a party.



25. Fabulous is as fabulous does.

26. You can be rich and not be famous. You can be famous and not be rich. But to be rich and famous is a special category all by itself.


27. There'd never been a clothing line made by a young woman like me: a multiethnic woman who has one foot in Gucci and one foot in the ghetto.


28. What kind of life am I setting up for her (her = daughters)…It's not just about making them, like, not be assholes, which is what I think any parent would do.

29. Anything a guy can do a girl can do better…except being stupid.


30. In almost any situation, it is far more devastating to keep your icy cool while the other person gets herself in a flush-cheeked, teary-eyed hot mess yelling in your face.


31. I don't apologize for my diamonds, Rolls-Royce, Range Rover, or anything. Look, Queen Elizabeth has more diamonds than me. Why don't people attack her for it?


32. If you're shy, get the hell over it: You're slamming the door in your own face.





33. The greasier, the better.

34. I think it takes a special man to be with a certain kind of a woman, and I think that for me, I look for someone is strong. I feel like my husband is very strong, distinguished, very sexy, very humble, very sweet, very loving, and I think that whatever it is that you like in a relationship, you should look for that in a relationship.


35. A woman may be a mother, a sister, a business woman, or she may own a business. Woman do many things, and it is important that we do it with grace and style.


36. Djimon and I enjoy discussing anything from politics to wine, and we have enriching, private, happy, balanced lives together…That's probably the thing that would shock people most: We do things like go to the grocery store and have fun with our kids. We're a normal family, doing the best we can.


37. I bake. I make a great German chocolate cake. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a great baker, the best…When I bake something, I swear to god, it's gone before it hits the plate.





38. I like everything with a heaping dose of feminitity, including my cell phone. I created this phone for the classic woman, who like me, loves diamonds & wants a wireless.


39. You attract what you think you deserve, and I don't really think there's any such thing as being too selective or anything like that. At the same token, I know how to play my role and I know how to be a very supporting partner and a very loving partner. Everybody in different stages and times of the day have their own moment to shine.


40. I am anorexic. My Dr. says it's having an unhealthy relationship with food. After I had my babies I was sick...I can't eat.


41. You have to grieve. It's okay to take time and say this meant something to my life and (to) honor it. There is a company that makes diamonds out of your loved ones. They make diamonds from a little of the carbon from the ash, so I might do that. I might turn her into a diamond.




42. Sometimes people who don't know me say really cruel things that are way off base. But you can't care too much about what people think of you. You have to establish your own set of core values and live by them.


43. Sometimes you're the one shining and sometimes you're the one supporting. I also know how to play my role and my responsibility very well, but at the same time, I don't think that any of my sisters are being too demanding. I have heard some that are a little cuckoo; they just say things to sound provocative. Let's assume we're all thinking rationally and reasonably, then I would say, You should not settle for less.

44. He's really big. We were just there when it went up. Isn't it a great billboard? He's the biggest one in the world, honey.



45. I feel very Anna Nicole Smith right now. Rest in peace her beautiful soul. She likes pink like I how pink.


46. You Guys Aren't Gonna Handle Me…You're Gonna be Handled.

47. I wear fur and if somebody throws shit on me I'm gonna whup your ass! I wish somebody would throw shit on me.

48. Life is a series of adjustments; You can make changes along the way, but if you don't start moving forward you'll never get anywhere!

49. It was P-O-T, I do believe, but it was not mine...It was a very tiny amount. Like $5. Believe you me, if I was buying, it wouldn't look like that.


50. Do ya'll tell me or do I tell y'all. That's first of all.





51. I'm in the paper every single week that I had a fight with my ex-husband, or that I was mad at one of his girlfriends, or that I'm pregnant, or that I demand Fiji water. Lies upon lies upon lies.


52. He's (husband Russell) raising all this money for children, and blah blah blah. The world sees the philanthropist, the entrepreneur, the businessman, the famous man, the GQ "Man of the Year." The world doesn't see you when you're at home stealing my razor.

53. Be stingy with your money! Don't splurge at the mall - and definitely don't give it to your boyfriend!







54. You can do anything you put your mind to, and you can do it in stilettos.

55. I am not the kind of girl that gets in trouble. You will never find somebody who can say: "Well, I don't like that bitch. I came home one day and she was giving my man a blow job." I'm not that kind of girl. I'm a girl's girl. I'm a woman's woman. I'm a cool girl. I'm not a bitch. There's a difference. And the girls that try to take him (husband Russell Simmons) are bitches.


56. For a relationship, I think one great tip is that you should always love yourself. If you don't love yourself, take care of yourself, cater to yourself and that little inner voice, you will really not be very worthy of being with someone else, because you won't be the best version of you.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts