Zoe Kravitz Topless

It looks like Zoe Kravitz, 24, is slowly trying to steal the spotlight.
-->

The daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet will surely have raised her profile with her latest photo shoot as she strips off and goes topless.

The picture, which appears in the new issue of V magazine, is more artistic than sexy as it shows Zoe gazing up at the camera, with her white trouser clad legs protecting her breasts.


The only thing on the top half of Zoe's body is a statement necklace.








Zoe revealed to the publication that her family weren't keen for her to become famous if it wasn't what she definitely desired.

"My mom's whole thing was that she wanted me to wait until I knew what I really wanted," Zoe was quoted as saying, adding: "She'd always say: "Once you step into the spotlight, you can't take it back.""



Kravitz claimed that she never imagined her newfound star status, even after making her decision to become an actress.

"I definitely always saw myself as a theater or an indie film actress, because those were the things I was always drawn to," Zoe stated, explaining: "I just kind of assumed that those were the types of projects that were drawn to me too."



Rising star Zoe also talked about about Will Smith's son Jaden, who she appears alongside in "After Earth".

"There were moments that I was hanging out with Jaden and thinking, I can't believe you're 14, I have to check myself, like what I say to you," Zoe claimed. "He has so much personality and so much swag, he is so much cooler than I am."


She then joked: "And he's so handsome, I was always like: When you're older, you know, we'll hangout...Nope, that's inappropriate, you're 14."

What do you think of Zoe Kravitz's nude photo shoot?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 

Comments

Popular Posts