Lily Cole Quotes

1. Film asks for a much bigger emotional and intellectual commitment.

2. (on Kate Moss) That wasn't her job in the first place. She signed her face away, she didn't sign her life away. She didn't suggest she was going to be a role model.

3. I wouldn't want to treat acting as a convenient thing to do now and again.


4. Kate Moss has had such a phenomenal career and I wouldn't even like to compare myself to her. It's amazing that people are going to put my name close to hers.




5. I love modeling, but also see it as a platform for the million other things I want to achieve and create in life.


6. I'd only done a couple of films and here I was surrounded by amazing actors like Christopher Plummer and Heath Ledger, and it was intimidating at times.





7. I hear it's beaten London to fourth place and it's definitely making its mark.

8. I've been doing modeling for years and I feel like I've taken out of it what I need to and I'm ready for new things.


9. (on Kate Moss) Fashion loves Kate and I think she's cool and she's going to make it through.






10. I take my books everywhere. Plane journeys are a good opportunity to study, or also when I'm having my hair done.


What do you think of Lily Cole's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts