Shannon Richardson Arrested For Sending Ricin Letters To President Obama

According to reports, Shannon Richardson, best known for appearing on "The Walking Dead" and "The Vampire Diaries," was busted on Friday in connection with the ricin-laced letters recently sent to President Obama and New York mayor Michael Bloomberg.


The Texas resident, alternately known as Shannon Rogers Guess, had initially contacted law enforcement authorities last month to state that her husband, an army vet named Nathan Richardson, had mailed the toxic correspondence to the political leaders.


But a subsequent investigation led officials to determine that Richardson had actually been the one to mail the poisoned notes back on May 20.






"You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns," read the letter addressed to Bloomberg, adding: "Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die."

On Friday, Richardson was taken into custody in Arkansas.


Authorities have yet to announce the official charges against her.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts