Heather Morris Quotes

1. The simplest way to do something cool is the cross-turn. Like in the '80s - Michael Jackson did it. You jump and cross your legs together at the same time, and then spin out of it. That's it.


2. Beyonce was just always full-out. She's like a beast. So you learn that no matter how you feel, just do it. Just like Nike: "Just Do It."


3. When things are down economically, people reach for something else, and I think people like the show because it keeps their spirits up. A lot of people tell me that they come home and "Glee" is the thing that keeps them going. We don't have many positive TV shows anymore.

4. There were ten dancers - four guys and six girls - including me, on the Beyonce tour. Sometimes we would go out with her, to events. She was really normal - just like everybody else!


5. My dad passed away before my freshman year, and it altered how I thought. I was depressed - I didn't hang out with my friends. I worked through it by dancing.

6. Like most dancers, I love lip stains! We hate gloss because hair gets stuck in it.


7. Flirt!'s mascara is insane - I don't need false lashes when I wear it.

8. I think our generation is definitely more open and accepting. But more so, we have technology and music, and people cling to the music most.


9. Me and my roommate wrote and directed a little short comedy called "The Elevator."


10. I can't live without my dark plum eyeliner. I use liquid because it's easier on my eyes.

11. I think everybody wants to have a Brittany-ism! She can say any random thing and it's funny. I look forward to (the lines) I have to say.


12. You don't want to be too cool. But you don't want to be too dorky. Still, I find it so much better to see a guy at a club being a dork, and having fun, than trying to be sexy.

13. You know what's really hot? Pop-and-locking, ticking. The moonwalk. Tricks like that.


14. I carry one black mascara and one brown.





15. I don't have time for a boyfriend. I wish. I'm sad and lonely. That's why I have gay friends to keep me company. Seriously, that's where I get my love.

16. Dancing was my sport when I was younger. So I chose that over everything. And then, I just had to keep going because it became a competitive thing. But I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore. Dancing is more like my art, now.


17. I had a serious boyfriend in high school, but we would take breaks in between. You shouldn't always have a boyfriend!

18. I am thrilled FLIRT! tapped into me to be their new Style Ambassador. I love FLIRT! products because they help me express my own personal style - especially when I want to stand out on set or in the crowd. What could be more fun than getting to play with makeup and fragrance and tell people all about it! 

17. I had a serious boyfriend in high school, but we would take breaks in between. You shouldn't always have a boyfriend!

18. I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.

19. There's no dirt. We're so boring. Because we all work so hard, everybody pretty much goes home and does their own thing at the end of the day. Maybe that stuff doesn't happen with us because we spend too much time together. We're not sick of each other, but we just want to go home to our own lives.


20. My boyfriend and I knew of each other in high school, but we didn't know each other. He was a year younger than I was, so after I moved, he messaged me on MySpace, asking: "When you come back, do you want to hang out?" and I was like: "You're so cute, I'd love to!"

21. I go through different phases and change my mind about my style all the time. In the winter, I wanted to wear jeans and pumps and black and leather all the time. Right now, I want to wear long skirts and belts, with my hair in a ponytail. It changes all the time!

22. I love to wear red lipstick a lot, even in the daytime.

23. I guess because I'm so young, I m not sure of what lies ahead for me. I'm more into going the route of producing and directing. I just made a little short film. I'm more excited about going the route of doing a Drew Barrymore or…what's the one from "Star Wars?"

24. (about acting with Britney Spears in "Glee") I just sat there and stared at her. Like: "Wow, I'm just hanging out with Britney Spears as Brittany the character. We're doing a scene. I'm singing her songs". It was weird. When I was younger she was, like, my idol. I am, like, literally an inch away from Britney Spears, who I used to watch on television and, like, learn dance moves to…It's Spearstacular.


25. I try to eat how your mother wanted you to eat when you were young.

26. I've wanted to perform my entire life. I found a paper I wrote in kindergarten class about what I wanted to be when I grew up - and I wrote "a famous singer!"

27. I put on lip balm first thing in the morning and always use it before I swipe on my red lipstick.

28. I want to make everybody laugh.


29. I didn't like to dress up in high school. I wore pajamas all the time. Or I would have my hair in a high bun from dance, and just wear dance clothes.




30. Implants were something I thought I wanted when I was younger, and now I don't. It was hard being active with them, because my chest was always sore. It hurt a lot, and I didn't like always being in pain, so they had to go!

31. I'm pretty gutsy. Dancers don't think about things; they just do them.


What do you think of Heather Morris' quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts