Kirstie Alley: "I Did Not Attack Leah Remini For Leaving Church Of Scientology"

Kirstie Alley is dissing reports that she blasted Leah Remini for quitting the Church of Scientology.

The story began last Wednesday, when Alley, 62, mysteriously tweeted: "When faced w malicious gossip I take a moment to experience the loss of the person I thought was my friend...Then I say f*ck em..:) #RISE" and then wrote "the sweetest poison is often served with a smile...beware syrup."


When Remini's departure from Scientology became news the following day, many outlets considered that Alley's tweets had been directed at her.



After blogger Tony Ortega wrote that Alley was "livid at Remini," the report began circulating widely on websites including Huffington Post, Us Weekly and the New York Post.

Late on Monday, Alley replied to the story on her twitter page.


"Lying news outlets. I do NOT care what religion ANYONE is or isn't. I respect religions & would fight for your freedom as well as mine," wrote Kirstie, noting: "Thank U lying "news" outlets for thinking I have ESP & write tweets "BEFORE" events OCCUR.I accept that compliment. Ur "sources" don't exist."

Alley then added: "I'll just be here learning my lines 4 the movie I haven't been offered yet. And buying lottery tickets for The Cal lottery I won in Jan 2014."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!



Comments

Popular Posts