YouTube Beauty Guru Talia Joy Castellano Dies Of Cancer At 13

The devastating news was announced on the "Angels for Talia" Facebook page:

"It is with a heavy heart that we share with all of you that Talia has earned her wings at 11:22am. Please lift her beautiful soul, her beautiful light to heaven and please send your love and prayers to her family during this most difficult time. God speed little one, may you be free from pain and suffering, may your soul feel the light and love that you brought to so many of us on this Earth during the short time you were her with us. We will miss you more than you will ever know baby girl".



Castellano was diagnosed with neuroblastoma in 2007, beating it and relapsing numerous times over the last six years.



She made a wildly popular series of makeup videos and cancer vlog entries on YouTube, garnering millions of views and earning the adoration of Ellen DeGeneres, Kendall Jenner and others.



The teenager ultimately developed myelodysplastic syndrome (pre-luekemia) as well, and this past spring informed fans that her cancer had progressed.



In a video, Castellano was quoted as saying: "It's not like I'm happy or something, it's that I face reality and I'm truthful but I believe that I can fight it and I believe that I can beat the crap out of cancer."



Castellano made an appearance on "Ellen" last September.  Check out the video below.


 

R.I.P Talia Joy Castellano


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts