Cara Delevingne Quotes

1. Make sure you get your one portion of weirdness a day, it keeps your bones strong.


2. There is always a method to the madness.

3. (on her skin condition psoriasis and Kate Moss' advice) It only happened during Fashion Week! Which is, of course, the worst time of the year for me to be covered in scabs. Psoriasis is an auto-immune disease, and I'm sensitive. Kate saw me before the Louis Vuitton show at 3 am, when I was being painted by people to cover the scabs. She said: "This is horrible! Why is this happening? I need to help you." She got me a doctor that afternoon; Kate gives really good advice.


4. (on her actual style) Comfort is very key to me because I spend most of my time in very uncomfortable things, so it's all about trainers and flats.







5. Stop trying to define who you are and just be.

6. I like fashion, but I love, love, love music and film; they are my two passions. I would love to pursue my acting and my love of music more than anything.


7. Don't mess with a Dame!







8. (on the boring part of her job) I don't know, it's just those questions that you've done so many times you're just like, I'm repeating what I'm saying. I can't handle it. It's so boring. I'm so bored of looking at my face.


9. My granny is a legend, she knows exactly how to make me smile!





10. (on her audition tape for Tim Burton's adaptation of "Alice in Wonderland") I went to Tim Burton's house and met with him. I didn't get the part, but that experience lit a fire in me.


11. I want to make music, I want to act and I want to sing. I want to do something that doesn't make my skin erupt.




12. I love Christopher Bailey and Burberry, Mulberry for bags, and Hudson for jeans.


13. Why settle for a fake when there's an original?

14. I love watching hardcore pawn.

15. It took me a long time to try to wear clothes; I used to go into the supermarket and take off all my clothes and run away from my mom because I thought it was funny. I was very that kind of child.


16. (on all the other accomplishments she would like to have) I'm aiming for an Oscar, a Grammy, and a Nobel Peace Prize. And maybe Prime Minister.

17. It's all in the feet.

18. My career is doing ad campaigns and swimsuit photo shoots. People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect. When I gain a pound, it's in the headlines. Imagine what the tabloids would do to me if they saw all these spots?


19. Everyone worries about me. It's hard for my family, and I know I have to be careful. People have to realize that I can take care of myself. I've done a great job so far.

20. Be careful not to burn your bra.

21. I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again!


22. I had no interest in fashion when I was younger. I was such a tomboy. I loved soccer, as you call it, or sports in general. The first time I was a bridesmaid, to my auntie, I refused to go down the aisle without my football shorts underneath my dress.

23. Love is patient.

24. (on Rihanna's advice) She said: It's easy to drown yourself in work. That's a form of escapism. So, if you're alone and you want to cry, cry. And I did. But by then, it was time to leave and get back to my life.


25. Vine is fun.

26. In Greece it was a lot of couples, and I felt alone, which made me sad.

27. I have found my calling in life!

28. Working with Mario Testino was a joy. He's very young spirited, and it's always lovely and a pleasure to spend time talking to him about all different things.

29. I keep getting told off for touching my boobs too much. To be fair, they're mine and I'll do what I want with them!


30. (on all the other jobs she's down for) You know, onesies? Like a jumpsuit. I have really good ideas. There's a lot I want to do. Maybe a line of-I don't know-toothbrushes, anything…Who the hell knows? I've got ideas. I used to want to invent things. That's all I'd do, invent stuff.

31. I'm a world class Beat Boxer; you should hear the noises I can make with my mouth.





32. (on modeling fatigue) After a few seasons, you get used to (modeling), and there's a lot you actually have to think about, and, I don't know, it just makes you much more aware of what you look like and what other people think. It's a bit of a nightmare.


What do you think of Cara Delevingne's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts