Lady Gaga: "I Was Left In Woods Naked And Had To Find Way Home"

Lady Gaga confessed to Ryan Seacrest about her new track "Applause" and running around nude in the woods for Serbian performance artist Marina Abramovic.

Gaga, 27, claims she reached out to Katy Perry on twitter after their songs leaked early because "I was really annoyed with the media pitting me and Katy Perry against each other."



"I really like Katy Perry and I like her fans," Gaga was quoted as saying.


Mother Monster revealed to Ryan Seacrest that appearing in Abramovic's video was a "life dream," stating: "We've just begun to show you what we are doing."


Gaga further shared that Abramovic "left me in the woods for three hours, blindfolded, and I had to find my way home."



Gaga also painted Seacrest's face in keeping with her upcoming music video after the sit-down.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts