Dakota Fanning Boyfriend Jamie Strachan

Dakota Fanning has grown up so fast!

The former child star was seen in New York City on Wednesday holding hands with an older man who is being described as her boyfriend by numerous reports.

According to a report from Sugarscape, Fanning's alleged boyfriend is British model Jamie Strachan. While not a familiar name, Strachan is also in the entertainment business and has reportedly worked as a fashion model for 11 years.


According to New York magazine, Strachan,  32, has modeled for several fashion designers such as Gucci, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Michael Kors. While currently publicly linked to Fanning, his last popular crush was reportedly Behati Prinsloo, a Victoria's Secret model and current fiance of "The Voice" judge Adam Levine.

Dakota, now 19, has shared her thoughts on affairs during an interview with Glamour magazine in March. "I have a weird vision of relationships because my parents have known each other since second grade, and they got married right out of college," revealed Fanning, who admitted to not regularly going on dates. "I've always thought that's what it's supposed to be like, and if it's not, then I don't want to waste my time on it." 

"Even when I was 14, I was like: "I'm not going marry this person. What's the point of doing it?"" Fanning was quoted as saying, adding: "It's not me being naive. I just know what it's supposed to be like. And I think until I feel that, I cannot be bothered."


Given Dakota's views on relationships, do you think that they can last together?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts