Dakota Johnson Quotes

1. (on why she chose to be an actress) I felt so much when I was fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, I felt everything. I didn't understand (myself), I was so happy yet so angry and sad. That was the point when I realized that I needed to tell stories and make characters come alive and I needed to make people cry, and make people angry, and make people happy, and make them laugh.


2. There are lots of people I want to work with, but I think, for today, Christopher Walken is my answer for everything.


3. When I did "The Social Network", David Fincher told me that I managed to make a thankless character pretty awesome. I thought that was really cool because I think he's really cool. 



4. I was on Facebook until I caught myself being a psycho stalker. That's when I chose to stop.


What do you think of Dakota Johnson's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts