Sara Gilbert Quotes

1. The best thing about being an actress is getting good concert tickets.


2. It was a group process putting the show together. I had a lot of ideas of people I wanted and we were lucky enough to have some of them available. The casting process was amazing, just that it could be so close to what I wanted was like a dream come true.

3. You know what you are best at, and writing is just not my thing, but I like it.


4. I am pretty much a sucker any really bad reality television.

5. I know that I want to do something that has both elements of comedy and drama and I know that I want to do a project that is film versus tape.

6. Especially when you play a character for so many years, the character ends up reflecting a lot of who you are and I think I've changed a lot since then, but that represented a lot of who I was as a teenager.


7. Leah (Remini) is just the funniest person in the world and watching her talent is amazing. She's also a really loving, giving friend and person. Julie (Chen) has been an extraordinary teacher in this process for me. She has so much experience doing this, so I really have looked to her for guidance. She's been so supportive. Sharon (Osbourne) is really loving and I love my connection with her. We sit backstage and talk and laugh and I love that and how fun she is. Holly (Robinson-Peete) is just strong and real. We have a great bond by sitting in the make-up room we share before the show and just talking.

8. I feel like there is just as much violent programming in other countries and there is not the same incidence of factors. I think there are other factors contributing to violence in this country and not the media.

9. I'd like to do more stuff with less sarcasm.








10. I would say that I never dreamt that the chemistry would be what it is, that it would be, I think funnier than I even expected. I'm really excited about that. I love my co-hosts, and the producers and I'm just having way more fun than I ever thought. You know, it's been an awesome experience.


11. I like going to New York. I like the galleries and the theatre and the restaurants and bars and music. I think that city is more alive than Los Angeles.




12. I flew back and forth and did episodes of Roseanne while I was at Yale.

13. I pretty much only write by default, because I want to make certain projects so instead of trying to wait and find them, I create them, but I'm not really a writer.


14. I'm an EP because I pitched the idea to the network about the show. I have two kids and I had joined this group for second time moms. We sat around and talked about our kids and different issues that came up about the world in general and gossip in our lives. I thought what if we did that kind of show, one that was centered on a group of friends that all have kids?

15. I am ashamed to admit I watch a lot of reality shows like The Osbournes and The Bachelor.


16. I think I really see myself doing TV more than ever.







17. (on her relationship with television producer Alison Adler) I wouldn't trade that time, it's such a special time in my life.

18. Yeah, I started when I was 6 years old. My brother and sister would get all of these presents at Christmas time from the cast and crew of their show and I was jealous. So I decided that I had to become an actor.


19. A good place to start initially would be school plays.

20. I'm super shy, especially at parties.

21. I had a crush on him (Johnny Galecki) when we first met. But it became just a really close friendship. He has a stoic quality. Whenever I'm upset about something, he's the first person I talk to.


22. I'm vegan so I'm about as green as you get.

23. I'd just love to have an audience and it's the most fun in the world to get a new script every week and have the audience come in, and work with those actors.

24. But I just wonder what it would be like to be able to go places without people recognizing me.

25. (on Drew Barrymore) I think Drew is really light-hearted, really sweet, and really generous. Who she is as a person is way more important than who she is as a celebrity


26. No, I feel like my personality probably influenced the character, more than the character influenced me.




27. I do like to hang out in the corner and keep my eye on the party, or be outside in a smaller group.

28. My twin in the show is Molly Stanton who is so sweet and great and she is totally different from me.

29. I like that kind of frantic schedule. It makes me feel like I have a purpose.


What do you think of Sara Gilbert's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts