Austin Mahone Hospitalized: "I've Never Felt So Bad"

Austin Mahone was hospitalized on Thursday, after feeling sick for a few days.


Mahone, 17, posted an Instagram shot of himself hooked up to an IV drip and appearing sad in a hospital gown.

"I've never felt so bad," Mahone stated.


Throughout the week, Austin tweeted about feeling ill.





On Wednesday, Mahone revealed to his fans: "Mahomies I'm so so so sorry but I have to reschedule the shows tomorrow in Miami and in Orlando".

"I can't believe this is happening its my first tour I'm so upset. I feel like I'm letting you all down. Its Doctor's orders I have a bad flu 103 fever and I can't move. If I could go I would," Mahone added.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts