"Glee" Ending After Season 6

"Glee" will end after its sixth season.
The show's creator Ryan Murphy talked about the series'conclusion at an event honoring FX Networks on Wednesday and announced that Cory Monteith's death has changed the planned endgame.

Murphy, 47, explained to reporters: "The final year of the show, which will be next year, was designed around (Lea Michele's character) Rachel and (Monteith's character) Finn's story. I always knew that. I always knew how it would end."

"I knew what the last shot was, (Finn) was in it. I knew what the last line was - she said it to him. So when a tragedy like that happens, you sort of have to pause and figure out what you want to do, so we're figuring it out," Murphy continued.

Murphy added he has a "good idea" of how the show will end now and that it's "kind of in (Monteith's) honor, which I love."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts