Maila Nurmi Quotes

1. Oh yes, I dated Orson Welles. We had many encounters on both coasts.  I remember the first time he saw me in a boudoir, in a negligee, he said in that wondrous voice of his: "Magnificent Carcass."  "MAGNIFICENT CARCASS?" I thought to myself. Whatever, I didn't see that one coming. But that's really all I want to say about Orson. I don't want to go into how he gave me the Clap.

2. Screaming relaxes me so.


3. (on James Dean) We have the same neuroses.

4. A Vampira cocktail, you like it?  It hates you.

5. (on James Dean) He was a very naughty boy.

6. And if things are slow in linoleum, I can also do carpentry, make drapes or refinish furniture.

7. I always pity people who aren't very bright.


8. (on Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson) They eventually called me in to sign a contract and she was there. They had hired her without asking me.




9. (on Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson) I'm just waiting for her plastic surgery to backfire - for her bosoms to poison her.


What do you think of Maila Nurmi's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments