Adam Levine has been named the 2013 "Sexiest Man Alive" by People magazine.
The new issue was revealed on "The Voice" during Tuesday's results show.
"As a musician, you have fantasies that you want to win Grammys, but I didn't really think that this was on the table," Levine, 34, told the mag.
Levine explained: "I was just amazed and stunned and it almost seemed like they were kidding, but they weren't, so that's cool."
The Maroon 5 front man admitted: "This is just a really interesting time where everything seems to be heading in a certain direction. And I'm not taking any of it for granted."
As for marriage with fiancée Behati Prinsloo, Levine was quoted as saying: "I didn't think marriage was for me for a long time," adding: "I was ready when I was ready. That's about as simple as it could possibly be."
Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments
Post a Comment