Brandi Glanville: "I Party To Forget How Lonely I Am"

Brandi Glanville spoke out about depression and addiction in a piece written for her pal Jennifer Giminez's website SoberBook.com.


Glanville, 41, claimed that four-and-a-half years after Eddie Cibrian dumped her for LeAnn Rimes: "I still battle with depression and trust issues."

Glanville was quoted as saying: "I survived my heartbreak, but I will be dealing with the damage it caused for the rest of my life."


The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star went on to share: "I share half custody of boys," which she noted "equates to me having a half and half split personality."





Glanville wrote that when her sons Jake and Mason are staying with her: "I am complete."

But, when the children are with Rimes, 31, and Cibrian, 40, and she's alone: "The feeling of falling back into the darkness hits me."



"Here comes the other 50 percent of my personality: fun, single, party girl Brandi," Glanville explained, noting: "I don't always love her. Sometimes, I don't even like her."

Glanville added that while she knows partying may not be the best cure for her loneliness: "It's my way of not sitting at home, alone, falling back into my dark place."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts