Celebrities React To Beyonce's New Album Release

After Beyonce released her new album in the middle of the night on Friday, a slew of celebrities took to twitter to share their reactions.


Beyonce's new 14-song album includes collaborations with husband Jay-Z, the rest of Destiny's Child (Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland), Drake, Justin Timberlake,
Frank Ocean and Pharrell.

Check out what celebrities are stating about Beyonce's surprise album below...



Emma Roberts: Beyonce. Are you kidding me with this?! #Supreme #love #everything


Chloë Grace Moretz: I'm in love with @Beyonce she has reinvented music and the industry. Sexiest album.

Katy Perry: Don't talk to me today unless it's about @Beyonce THANX


Cher: .@IfUSeekSergio @Beyonce I Haven't Heard it,But how can You NOT 💝#BEYONCE 🌹





Demi Lovato: I'm literally FUH-REAKING OUT over this new #BEYONCE…The music vids?!!?! I CANT HANDLE THIS MUCH FIERENESS…#NOJOKE #DYING


Rainn Wilson: Well so what if @Beyonce recorded & released a secret album & video series? I caught up on Homeland & reorganized my closet.



Sarah Hyland: This #Beyonce album is everything. Can I be her? #PrettyHurts


Alicia Keys: Love this!! Shine on mama!!!! ;-) @Beyonce "@MatthewACherry: Scandal winter finale & a new Beyonce album. Women havin the best Thurs ever."



Kris Jenner: Who else is already loving the new visual album by @Beyonce? What a wonderful surprise! Check it out on iTunes!!!


Colton Haynes: Thx to Beyoncé...It's either gon be a huge wknd for condom sales, or the beginnin of "Baby Boom 2014"






Jordin Sparks: I jus…I just…@beyonce is amazing.

Anita Baker: this is how it was done "back in tha day"...U did the work/Presented ur Inspiration & allowed it 2 speak 4 itself. Coffee Cups UP! #Beyonce


Abigail Breslin: The new Beyonce album is so perfect wow




Kevin McHale: BEYONCE JUST SHIT ON EVERYONE.


Solange Knowles: I'm sitting here watching THE most artful and perfect project ever...@Beyonce


Amber Riley: I just & watched newscasters argue passionately about Santa then Jesus' ethnicity. *blink *blink really ya'll lol who cares becuz BEYONCE!


Michelle Williams: Y'all alright? #theslayage #beyonce #nitenite



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts