Paul Walker's Dad Revelations About The "Fast And Furious" Star

Paul Walker's heartbroken dad tried to express his sadness on Sunday.  


Walker was killed on Saturday, along with race car driver pal Roger Rodas, in a fatal single-car accident in Valencia.




Walker Sr. talked to CBS2′s Greg Mills.

Choking back tears and visibly moved, Walker Sr. was quoted as saying: "I'm just…glad, that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he would say the same thing to me."


Walker Sr. and his wife raised the late star and his four siblings in Sunland. Friends and family gathered at the family property on Sunday and tried to console Walker's loved ones.


"You can't beat friends at a time like this," Walker Sr explained, noting: "His brothers are all taking it pretty hard."

The "Fast and Furious" actor also is survived by a 15-year-old daughter named Meadow. Walker Sr. stated his son worried the movie business was making too many demands on his personal time with his kid.


"(He told me) I want to take a hiatus, she's just 15 and I don't have much more time to be with her and then boom, he got another movie. He would say: "I don't know what to do,"" Walker Sr. added.

Next-door-neighbor Ann Hicks knew Paul Walker since he was a baby.


"My daughter Sharon used to babysit him," Hicks claimed.



Hicks revealed Walker's acting career began long before the movies.



"His mother had him in a Pampers commercial," Hicks revealed, noting: "When he was a little baby."

Walker and his pal Roger Rodas adored fast cars. They were hosts at a fundraiser yesterday for their charity and many fast cars were on display.


Walker's dad prefers to remember his son left this world doing amazing things for the less fortunate.





"His heart was so open," Walker Sr was quoted as saying, adding: "I was proud of him every day of his life."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts