Jenelle Evans Gets Abortion On "Teen Mom 2" Season Premiere (VIDEO)

Jenelle Evans had an abortion on Tuesday night's season five premiere of "Teen Mom 2."

With her mother's help, Evans made the decision to put an end to her pregnancy with ex-husband Courtland Rogers' child.

The "Teen Mom" star revealed she found out she was pregnant just after she and Rogers got busted for heroin possession.


Evans was quoted as saying: "I didn't care about my hygiene, I didn't care about my health, I didn't care about anything. I didn't know what to do; I had to get an abortion."




Just in case you have missed it, Jenelle is now expecting a baby with new boyfriend Nathan Griffith.


Check out the videos below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts