Madonna Apologizes For Using N-Word: "I Am Not A Racist"

Madonna is apologizing for using the N-word to caption an Instagram image of her son Rocco on Friday.


Madonna, 55, shared a snapshot of Rocco boxing and wrote: "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disn*gga."

On Saturday, the Queen of Pop issued a statement claiming: "I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N-word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur…I am not a racist."


Madonna went on: "There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention…It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white."


"I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me," Madonna added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts