Drake: "I'm Disgusted" Rolling Stone Gave My Cover To Philip Seymour Hoffman

Drake is mad at Rolling Stone for giving his cover to Philip Seymour Hoffman and for running what he considered was an off-the-record discussion about Kanye West.


Drake, whose real name is Aubrey Drake Graham, tweeted on Thursday that he's "disgusted" the magazine "took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue."


Drake, 27, wrote: "RIP to Phillip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil."

Drake also stated his remarks about West's "Yeezus" album were meant to be off the record.


In a scan of the interview circulating the web, Drake explained: "There were some real questionable bars on (Yeezus). Like that "Swaghili" line? Come on, man. Even Fabolous wouldn't say some sh*t like that."

But Drake claimed he didn't think the outlet was going to publish his comments.

Drake tweeted on Thursday: "I never commented on Yeezus for my interview portion of Rolling Stone."


Drake added: "I'm done doing interviews for magazines. I just want to give my music to the people. That's the only way my message gets across accurately."



Rolling Stone has not yet replied to Drake's comments.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts