Cameron Diaz On Gwyneth Paltrow's Split: "I Think It's Beautiful" (VIDEO)

Cameron Diaz supports Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's decision to "consciously uncouple" in a new interview with "Extra."  





Just in case you have missed it, Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, wrote a personal statement earlier this week explaining they have gone their separate ways after more than 10 years of marriage.


"I think it's actually a very elevated and conscious and realized statement," Diaz, 41, told the TV show.








Diaz claimed: "I think it's really brave of them to phrase it that way," adding: "I think it's beautiful. I'm so proud of them."


Check out the video below… 


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts