John Travolta On Idina Menzel Name Gaffe: "I've Been Beating Myself Up"

John Travolta has replied to his utterly mispronouncing Idina Menzel's name when he introduced her performance of "Let It Go" from "Frozen" at the 2014 Oscars held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday.  



Just in case you have missed it, Travolta, 60, was quoted as saying: "Please welcome the wickedly talented, one and only Adele Dazeem."


Needless to say, Travolta's flub has caused a buzz on the media.

"I've been beating myself up all day," Travolta explained, adding: "Then I thought…What would Idina Menzel say? She'd say: "Let it go, let it go,"" referencing her track.



Travolta concluded: "Idina is incredibly talented, and I am so happy Frozen took home two Oscars Sunday night!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts