Nun Stuns "The Voice" In Italy With Amazing Alicia Keys Song Cover (VIDEO)

A nun called Sister Cristina Scuccia has become a viral phenomenon with an amazing performance on the Italian version of "The Voice."


Scuccia, 25, singing in her habit, wowed the crowd with an astounding rendition of Alicia Keys' "No One" that got all four coaches to spin their chairs and brought the audience to its feet for a standing ovation.


All of the panelists seemed shocked when they saw who had been performing.




Asked if she is really a run, the contestant responded: "Yes, I am truly, truly a sister."


"I came here because I have a gift and I want to share that gift. I am here to evangelize," Scuccia was quoted as saying.



Scuccia selected J-Ax as her coach after the rapper was the first to hit the button and turn around.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts