Phoebe Tonkin Quotes

1. I think I'm probably awkward and clumsy like Cleo is, but I'm definitely more confident. I'm not as girly either, but I am more outgoing than she is.


2. I like dancing, not well, but it makes me smile. Whether it's in a ballet class, or in my pajamas in my bedroom.


3. (her favorite quote) "Be the Change you wish to see in the world" Gandhi.

4. I don't know, I'm literally the most awkward, socially strange person.

5. I take regular Pilates classes, I box, I dance, I eat good fresh organic foods, and I follow Michael Polon's advice on health and diet "Eat Food, not too much, and mostly plants". 


6. I guess twenty is kind of old to be getting your ears pierced for the first time. I never really thought about getting them done before, but I just thought to myself one day "what the hell - Everyone else has theirs done, so why not at least try it?" So I went out a couple of days later and got them done. It does still feel weird to have them done, especially when I wear long dangling earrings or big hoops and feel them banging against my neck when I move, but I like how they look, and I'm glad I decided to get them done. 

7. I love doing comedy and I love watching comedy…I'm more inclined to go watch a Seth Rogen film than a serious Oscar drama.


8. It's important for little girls to have characters to look up to, and also be entertained by the fantasy parts. There are a lot of not-so-good role models out there for younger kids, it's good to have someone they can relate to on television.


9. I avoid dairy, red meat and processed sugar. I eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, quinoa, salmon, vegetable juices, super food smoothies, and of course chocolate. I eat dark chocolate everyday without fail.

10. I like the naïve, not bimbo, but ditzy moments Cleo has, and I think it's fun. I like to play the comedy side.



11. I think Americans are probably getting sick of us Australians trying to take their jobs.


12. I take b-12 because I don't eat meat, I take chlorella, I take a probiotic and I take digestive enzymes with my meals. I don't take any aspirin; instead my medicine cabinet is full of teas and homeopathic.

13. I am lucky to be surrounded by incredibly grateful, ambitious, talented and intelligent friends.



14. I knew when I was about eleven that I wanted to act. I did a lot of workshops and eventually went to drama school and decided in 9th or 10th grade that I wanted to get an agent. I got H2O pretty soon after that.


15. Coconut oil. I use it in my hair, on my body, sometimes on my face. In summer I buy aloe Vera leaves from Whole Foods, and use that if I get too much sun. I always attribute good skin to daily green juices, 3 liters of water, and 8 hours of sleep. I also use cold spoons. I keep in the freezer on my eyes in the morning if I'm feeling puffy, and sometimes I'll rub lemon juice on my face as a toner.


What do you think of Phoebe Tonkin's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts