Shailene Woodley: "I Got Rid Of Everything I Owned" After Filming "Divergent" (VIDEO)

Shailene Woodley revealed to Seth Meyers on Thursday's "Late Night" that after she finished production on "Divergent", she intended a simpler life that included crashing on pals' couches for months and throwing away all her possessions.


Woodley, who has recently attacked "Twilight", referred to George Clooney as "my second dad" and talked about sunbathing her vagina, claimed on the talk show that once she finished shooting the upcoming movie: "I cruised and I hung out with my friends and family. I got rid of everything I owned."


"I got rid of my cell phone, and I fit my life into a carry-on suitcase and I just couch surfed for two months. It was awesome," Woodley, 22, shared.

Meyers, 40, wished her prosperity with "Divergent" so "that you can buy your own couch."

Woodley also discussed her dreams, being a survivalist and a lot more.


Check out the full interview with Shailene Woodley below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts