Shailene Woodley: "My Boobs Shrank…No Bra, No Problem!"

Shailene Woodley spoke out about her latest physical transformations and how she managed to stop being "mean" to herself in the June issue of InStyle.

After gaining muscle for her action packed character in the film "Divergent", Woodley, 22, dropped weight and cut her hair to play a terminally ill teenager in "The Fault In Our Stars".

"I look at pictures of me with long hair and I think: "Who is that person?"" Shailene told the mag, noting: "Even my voice and the way I hold myself has changed."


Woodley explained: "I'm in a place where I feel healthier than I've ever been, and my body is exactly where it wants to be."





"I feel like I'm a woman," Woodley revealed, adding: "My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem!"

Portraying a cancer patient in the movie "The Fault In Our Stars" also gave Shailene a new perspective.


"It changed my whole life and put things in perspective," Woodley was quoted as saying, claiming: "I realized I was good at being outwardly positive because that's how I am by nature. But internally, I was so mean to myself."


"Realizing I needed to make a shift was a big moment for me. "F-k you insecurity. F-k you lack of confidence!"" Woodley pointed out.

Emma Stone told InStyle that Woodley represents a "different type of girl."


"Shailene is growing into this fascinating woman who is not afraid to express her opinions and beliefs to the public," Stone gushed, adding: "It's brave. She's going to remain a positive figure for girls as they grow up."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts