Brigitte Nielsen Quotes

1. (referring to her height) Men ask me to dance, but when I stand up they start to back off, saying: "Maybe some other time". That's when I grab 'em and say: "There's no time like here and now, fella".


2. I've covered a lot of ground geographically and emotionally and for years I lost my connection with my family. But the best comfort you can have, whether you are on the phone or sitting there in the living room with them, is with your parents, and to me family has always meant protection. When you smile you get a smile back, unconditionally.


3. I'm European and we do that kind of thing (walking naked). It shocked the rest of the world but they got used to do it.

4. I've lost bags all over the world and had cases end up in London, Frankfurt, Los Angeles and Miami.


5. I know I will be breaking a taboo. But I'm sure that it will provoke a new discussion. It's time things change. I feel 30 and want to look that way again.

6. All I know is it destroyed my family, it destroyed my marriage to Sylvester and I will never get over it.


7. It's a very, very tricky situation. I haven't said yes to either of them.







8. (referring to her height) I like to have men look at me from the bottom to the top.

9. Being a mother is the best thing that ever happened to me. Before you have your first baby you are a girl and then you become a mother. There is no transition into being a woman; you literally become a mum and being a mum means you always love someone else more than yourself and it is an unexplainable situation.



10. I do expose my body, but only because I think people should have something nice to look at.


11. I was shooting a bikini promotion in Mahe in the Seychelles in 1980 when there was a military coup and I, along with a roomful of other people, ended up being kidnapped and held hostage at gunpoint in a windowless room with no ventilation for 36 hours.





12. When you makes movies, you usually make good money. But it is also a very tough job. Once you enter the public's eye, you have to be aware that you give up a huge part of your own life. And it is never a job from nine to five.


13. I go every year to the Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives and it's spectacular.





14. Whether you go to Turkey or Mexico, China or Australia, find time to involve yourself with the people you're dealing with.

15. My childhood was really comfortable and secure, but school was a nightmare. I was a lot taller than the other girls and they called me Gitte the giraffe.



16. People think I'm strong as hard as I look. But I've a very sensitive side and need to be loved by everyone.


17. I'm not a beautiful person and I never have been. My ex Sylvester Stallone was obsessed with my looks. He got my profile carved into the place settings of our crystal dining table. And he commissioned a bronze statue of the two of us in our underwear for his garden. It was so embarrassing. But I never understood his fascination.




18. Who says I'm gonna marry another guy? In Europe it's not like in America, where you set a date.


19. I know I am the first female celebrity in the world who has allowed herself to be filmed like that in an operating theatre.





20. Nothing in life can ever be too big. At least, that's what I've always told all my boyfriends - and I'm not just talking about diamond rings.

21. I'm 48 now and I would like to have another baby. I would love to because of all the things I have learned. It would be like starting all over again. But am I too old? I'm young at heart and I would be different this time round.


What do you think of Brigitte Nielsen's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts