Cheryl Cole Secretly Marries Boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini After 3 Months Of Dating (Wedding Ring)

Cheryl Cole announced on Sunday that she secretly tied the knot with boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.


Cole, 31, broke the news on Instagram, where she shared: "I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news…Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14."


"We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together," Cole added.

Cheryl also posted a snapshot of her massive engagement ring and diamond wedding band. 


The pair started dating three months ago.




Cole previously wed soccer star Ashley Cole, whom she separated from in 2010.


Check out the photo below...



Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts