"Glee" Stars Pay Tribute To Cory Monteith On First Anniversary Of Death

Cory Monteith's "Glee" co-stars paid a tribute to the late actor on Sunday one year after his tragic death.  





The cast and crew of the FOX series were shocked by the sudden passing last summer, resulting in the delay of season 5 as everyone - particularly Monteith's girlfriend Lea Michele - took time to mourn.


Monteith and his character Finn Hudson were memorialized in a special episode which aired in October.




Show creator Ryan Murphy and the "Glee" family are posted bittersweet reflections today.


Check out the tributes below…



Matthew Morrison:  I personally believe Cory was reborn into some other beautiful form a year ago today. I celebrate him and his life...Wherever that may be.



Harry Shum Jr: I often think of the good memories I shared with Cory and it makes me smile. He was a one of a kind gentleman and will forever be missed.


Kevin McHale: It's been 1 whole year & it's still so surreal, but today is just a reminder of how damn great you were and how much you mean to us all.



Amber Riley: I remember your smile and your warm hugs! 1 year without you and your presence is still felt. Miss and love u everyday big bro 💜 Our Angel


Jenna Ushkowitz: 365 days since you've gone and not a day passes we don't remember your smiling face. We miss you… 




Dot-Marie Jones: A YEAR..I WILL ALWAYS HOLD DEAR THE AMAZING TIME I HAD WITH CORY! AS WE MOVE ON IN LIFE I KNOW HE IS MOVING ON IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!

Joaquin Sedillo: Sending love & tears to the heavens. A year ago we said goodbye to a sweet, gentle man & beloved friend. I miss you everyday Cory. Everyday.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts