Jamie Chung recently spoke out about her fiance Bryan Greenberg and whether or not children are in the near future.
"I guess you start talking about kids - yeah, of course I do," Chung revealed to Us Weekly, noting: "I just don't know - it's a discussion as to when we would have this. It's weird, I don't know, I never thought that - I've never really introduced my parents to any of my boyfriends."
"(Bryan) wasn't the first, but he was - for him to organize something behind my back and for them, for both of our families to meet at once, the first time meeting, something like that would give me a lot of anxiety. He planned everything and he's been so great! That's something I really love about him," Chung explained.
Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments
Post a Comment